UPDATE: Bus Route Nos. 128, 165, 166 and 168: Change in Boarding Location Due to Formula 1 Sidewalk and Curb Construction Work on Boulevard East - November 2013
In preparation for the future Formula-1 race, milling and paving construction work is continuing on the southbound curb lane on Boulevard East between 47th and 60th streets in West New York and Weehawken affecting NJ TRANSIT Bus Route Nos. 128, 165, 166 and 168:
- Boulevard East will remain open in both directions to vehicular traffic, with only southbound curb lane closures. Some bus stop relocations will occur during construction impacting specific bus stops at an active work construction area.
- When bus stops are closed for construction, passengers will be directed to the nearest stop. Bus Stop information signage will be in place at the affected bus stops notifying customers of boarding changes.
Work schedule week of November 18th, 2013
- Weekdays only from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily (weather permitting)
- Work will start on Monday morning southbound beginning at 51st Street heading south to 47th Street on Boulevard East in Weehawken.
- Once the work is completed in Weehawken by mid-week, work will move to West New York, beginning at 60th Street working south to 51st Street, completing the project.
We apologize for any inconvenience. For information, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.